- Inspired by our Community
- Heat resistant
- Super practical
- Quick & easy removal
The method with the Remover Bowl was inspired by our Facebook community.
- First file on the top coat
- Remove the transparent lid of the Remover Bowl and fill the black mould halfway with warm water.
- Then close it again with the transparent lid
- Pour the cotton wools together with the remover liquid into each notch of the bowl.
- The nails should now be rubbed together inside the bowl for 10 minutes to loosen the dipping layers.
- The last remnants can then be removed with the buffer and the manicure stick.