- Remover Bowl & Remover Liquid
- Inspired by our Facebook group
- Easy & Quick Removal
The method with the Remover Bowl was inspired by our Facebook community.
- First carefully file the top coat
- Remove the transparent lid of the remover bowl and fill the black mould halfway with warm water.
- Then close the transparent lid again
- Pour the cotton wools together with the remover liquid into each notch of the bowl.
- Now rub the nails inside the bowl for about 10 minutes on the damp cotton wools to loosen the dipping layers.
- The last remnants can then be removed with the buffer and the manicure stick.