This is how we process your order:
- We will confirm your order by email immediately after the payment process. Please note that it may take a few days for payment to be received if you use the " instant bank transfer " payment method and the delivery time will be extended accordingly.
- Your order will be transferred to the software of our dispatch centre. This also checks whether all data has been entered correctly. If there are any anomalies, our team will contact you to correct the data record together with you - this is usually a missing house number or incomplete packing station details.
- The products are collected and packed by our employees.
- As soon as the address label is printed, the order is considered "announced". Now the parcel is just waiting to be collected by one of our shipping partners. You will find the tracking link in your customer account and will also receive a dispatch notification by email.
- After collection, the parcel will be sent to you as quickly as possible by our shipping partner and will either be delivered to your home, a nearby partner shop or an alternative recipient or neighbour of your choice.
We will keep you up to date on the estimated delivery time and the current status of your orders at all times. You will find all the important information in the order overview and in your e-mail inbox.
As soon as your order is on its way to you, you will receive a dispatch confirmation with an initial estimate of exactly when your order will arrive.
If you are still waiting for your parcel, even though it should have arrived by now according to the tracking system, please use the tracking system to check whether it has been left with a neighbour or a shop. If this is not the case and the dispatch status has not changed for 5 days, please contact our Customer Care Team. We will contact the shipping partner to find out where your order is as quickly as possible. Shipping partners will not accept any enquiries before these 5 days have elapsed - and experience shows that parcels continue to move even after a slight interruption in the following days. Our statistics show that almost no parcels are lost. We therefore ask you to be patient in the event of a slight delay.
Within Germany, our products usually arrive within 1-3 working days of your order.
Shipping to other countries such as Austria, the Netherlands, Switzerland and France can take 3-5 working days.
Please note that Sundays & public holidays do not count as working days.
In exceptional cases (sales events, Christmas time, etc.) it may take a little longer, but we are always working flat out to process all orders quickly and smoothly.
After you place your order, we wait for receipt of payment. Your parcel will then be carefully prepared for dispatch and usually handed over to our shipping service provider within 48 hours.
Yes, as soon as your order has been dispatched by us, you will receive an email from us with a tracking number and a tracking link.
If you click on the tracking link, you can view the status of your order on the shipping service provider's website.
With Swiss shipments in particular, the tracking may barely move in the first few days. Complete tracking is guaranteed after customs clearance.
The shipping costs and free shipping limits for your Doonails order vary depending on the country of delivery.
In the context of promotions, the following values may change, please pay attention to the corresponding communication in our newsletter or via our influencers.
Shipping costs (incl. VAT)
- Germany: 4,95€ / free shipping for orders over 45€
- Austria: 6,95€ / free shipping for orders over 45€
- Italy (only South Tyrol): 6,95€ / free shipping for orders over 45€
- Switzerland & Liechtenstein: CHF 9.95 / Free shipping for orders over CHF 80
- Netherlands & France: €6.96 / free shipping for orders over €60
Important: The shipping costs are calculated on your shopping basket value. Digital vouchers do not count towards the required minimum order quantity, as they are always free of shipping costs. The calculation takes place after deduction of all discounts.
As soon as we have handed over your order to our shipping service provider, you will receive a dispatch confirmation from us by email. In this email you will find your consignment number, which you can use to track your consignment at any time in our systems or directly on the website of the shipping service provider.
For Swiss shipments in particular, the tracking may not move in the first few days. Complete tracking is guaranteed after customs clearance.
Don't worry, you can check the shipment tracking at any time to see whether your parcel has been left with a neighbour / at a shop, for example, or whether another delivery attempt will be made the next day.
If you see that the parcel has been returned to us, please contact our customer support team. We will then check directly whether we can deliver the parcel to you again free of charge.
Your order will be safely prepared for shipping by our logistics team and delivered via our broad network of logistics partners. Unfortunately, we do not currently offer express delivery.
The shipping costs vary depending on the destination country. You can find the shipping costs on our website.
We are sorry that something is missing from your order. Please contact our Customer Care Team, stating your order number and the missing items. Please also take a photo of the open parcel so that we can better understand what happened.
Not home when your order is due to arrive? No problem!
Our shipping partner DHL allows you to change the delivery location or delivery day of your parcel. You will receive a parcel notification email from DHL and can initiate the relevant changes directly on their website.
We currently ship to the following countries:
Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands, France, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Italy**, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Poland, Portugal**, Slovakia, Slovenia and Spain**
To have your parcel delivered to a packing station of your choice, we need the packing station number and your personal postal number. If one of these two pieces of information is missing, there may unfortunately be delays.
- Enter the packing station and the packing station number in the street + house number field.
- Enter the postal number in the additional address field.
You can find all the important details about DHL's packing station here:
A postal number is mandatory for deliveries to a packing station, otherwise DHL cannot lock the parcel in a compartment.
You can find your postal number here:
- in your DHL customer account under "My data and services" in the "Personal data" section
- in the Post & DHL app under the "More" tab after you have logged in
Further details can be found directly at DHL:
GoGreen is a climate-friendly shipping and receiving service from DHL and Deutsche Post.
The emissions caused by shipping are offset by investments in global climate protection projects. In this way, our products can be delivered to your home in a climate-neutral way through carbon offsetting.
Trouble with the delivery
In our experience, some postmen and women forget to leave a delivery notification. In most cases, the parcel is at your local post office or has been left with a neighbour.
If you can't find your order, please contact our Customer Care Team directly.
Still open questions?
Your question was not included and you still need our help? Our Customer Happiness Team will be happy to answer all your questions personally!